This is an old revision of the document!
Creator: Christian Lucas
Advisor: Assistant Professor Albert Chen
Installed Torque3D Visual Studio March 2010 DirectX SDK neuroSky thinkgear Win32 Api
Compiling the engine source:
- Make a new project through the torque3d software
- Navigate to the project folder from within Visual Studios of the torque3d project that was made
- Compile solution, and if the environment was set up correctly, it should compile without errors.
- If not, then make sure to add the directX library to the resources of Visual Studios.
- Tools> options > Project and Solutions > VC++ directories:
- Make sure the dX library folder is added for Library Files and Include files
- Once the environment is working, add the neroSky thinkgear library files.
- Tools> options > Project and Solutions > VC++ directories: Make sure the thinkgear library folder is added for Library Files and Include files
- Add the .h files and the .cpp files to the folder that has “project’s name/.dll” by clicking “add existing files”
- Torque3D should compile with the thinkgear source.