- the sensor that touches the forehead,
- the contact and reference points located on the ear pad, and
- the onboard chip that processes all of the data.
Types of data output from ThinkGear chips:
- Raw sampled wave values (128Hz or 512Hz, depending on hardware)
- Signal poor quality metrics
- eSense Attention and Meditation meter values
- EEG band power values for delta, theta, alpha, beta, and gamma
- and more… (some hardware models only)
The MindSet is no longer available.
This was our first consumer-developer released headset. It contains a ThinkGear ASIC chip. It streams data from the ThinkGear chip over a Bluetooth connection to any computer that can receive a Bluetooth serial stream (SPP). It also comes with standard Bluetooth A2DP audio and microphone capabilities.