Academic Researcher/Software Developer
- Contact our Research Department to determine if the MindSet is appropriate for your research, or if you would require a MindSet Pro
- Download and open up the MRT to read about the NeuroView and NeuroSkyLab programs in the MRT Research Guide. Determine which is appropriate for your research.
- When you receive your MindSet in the mail, try out the bundled demonstration software, and then use NeuroView or NeuroSkyLab to collect and analyze some EEG data.
- Follow the instructions in the NeuroSkyLab User's Manual to further customize the program's analysis and outputs for your research.
- Ask questions to NeuroSky research and engineering staff at NeuroSky Support. Developer Support Program customers benefit from guaranteed support response times, personalized responses from knowledgeable NeuroSky engineers and researchers, and priority service.
- You may also ask questions to other researchers and developers in the community in the NeuroSky Developer's Forum