Job description Technical Sales Support – Field Application Engineer
Company: NeuroSky Location: San Jose
NeuroSky, a pioneer in bio-sensor technologies based in downtown San Jose, is looking for a dynamic and well-rounded individual to support our sales and marketing efforts, on a full-time, permanent basis. We are looking for a savvy technical generalist, who has hands-on experience managing integration projects for both hardware and software.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
- Assist in creating tutorials to proactively meet the needs of our customers / consumers.
- Understand the technical specification sheets provided by the Engineering Department.
- To Interface with NeuroSky’s engineering team and coordinate all Sales/Marketing Group’s customer support and development needs
- Your interactions will be customer facing
- Be able to support initial engagements with the customer
- A problem-solver
- Responsible for clarifying customer's requirements and any technical issues and communicate these needs back to the necessary engineering teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong hardware skills with software background.
- The best way to support our customers is a familiarity of our current SDK that can be used to help point out and create code samples in examples familiar to the customer
- Self-motivated individual with a proven track record
- High technical competence and willingness to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Good communication skills to work with customers, internal sales, engineering teams
- Willing to travel (minimum)
- Strong desire to grow sales and win business as a team
- Attention to details and winning attitude
Minimum job requirements:
- BSCS/BSEE required, MSCS/MSEE preferred,
- 3-5+ years R&D, AE, SE, or FAE experience in embedded system.
- Ability to write software in C, C#, iOS, Android, PC and/or MAC environments
Please contact: johnny ( at ) neurosky.com in response to this posting.
NeuroSky is the world leader in bio-sensor technology and brings functionality to a variety of consumer and professional applications and devices in an affordable, scalable fashion. The NeuroSky core technology powers a new class of wearable bio-sensor technology that can provide dramatic improvements to consumer experiences in health and wellness. NeuroSky was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA with global offices in Japan, Asia and Europe. Learn more at www.neurosky.com.