If you want to collect and study EEG data, here's what you do (no programming skills required):
- Contact our Research Department to determine if the MindSet is appropriate for your research, or if you would require a MindSet Pro
- Download and open up the MRT to read about the NeuroView and NeuroSkyLab programs in the MRT Research Guide. Determine which is the most appropriate tool for your research.
- When you receive your MindSet in the mail, try out the bundled demonstration software, and then use NeuroView or NeuroSkyLab to collect your EEG data.
- Analyze your collected data using the downstream analysis tools of your choice.
- Ask questions to NeuroSky research staff at NeuroSky Support. Developer Support Program customers benefit from guaranteed support response times, personalized responses from knowledgeable NeuroSky engineers and researchers, and priority service.
- You may also ask questions to other researchers and developers in the community in the NeuroSky Developer's Forum